Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Tesoro Bride To Be :: Cecelia


Hi Guys! I'm Cecelia (you may know me as Cece) and I've been a floral designer here at Tesoro for two and a half years. My fiance Jason and I have been together for ten years and we are very excited to announce that we're getting married this spring! We're so lucky and incredibly thankful that we have Paul and the team at Tesoro to help us plan our big day. In fact, our ceremony and reception will take place right here in the shop/garden at Cornerstone Sonoma! With exactly three months left until we say "I do"....(yikes!) things are really starting to fall into place and I'm thrilled to share our final planning process through this blog. For now, feel free to follow all of my crazy wedding pinning over on my Pinterest page!

xo,
Cecelia





Photography by JRDM Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment